[winswitch] Please help me about Xpra...

=?iso-2022-jp?B?GyRCPj55dRsoQiAbJEJNJkJAGyhC?= ymatsuzaki at jscom.co.jp
Mon Jan 21 09:48:58 GMT 2019

Nice to meet you
I am Matsuzaki.

I would like to ask about Xpra.

I think that you can connect to multiple servers via a single port using XpraProxy,
For example
As XpraClient - XpraProxy - XpraServer, XpraServer [xpra start DISPLAY - bind - tcp = 0.0.0.0: 3000]
XpraProxy uses sqlite_auth.py, adds record [tcp: // XpraServer: 3000], if user: pwd forwards it to XpraServer: 3000
In XpraClient you think that you can attach to XpraServer with [xpra attach tcp: // XpraProxy: Port]

I'd like to change this connection protocol to SSL, but changing the protocol tcp to ssl does not work
The URL you referred to is below
https://xpra.org/trac/wiki/ProxyServer
https://xpra.org/trac/wiki/Encryption/SSL
Also, the version of Xpra you use will be v2.3.4 - r20525

Can you teach us how to use the SSL protocol in this configuration?

Matsuzaki