[winswitch] [ANNOUNCE] Xpra 3.0.2: important fixes

Antoine Martin antoine at devloop.org.uk
Wed Nov 6 10:23:39 GMT 2019

On 06/11/2019 14:03, Bob Babcock via shifter-users wrote:
> I have a strange problem with 3.0.2: on Fedora 31 I've got an RDP
> (remote desktop) session in remmina displaying on Windows 7.  I can't
> send control characters to RDP.  If I run the RDP on-screen keyboard,
> Alt lights up if I hit that key, but control does not. Going back to
> 3.0.1 on the Windows side, it works.  The strange part is that control
> does work in the xterm used to launch remmina.
AltGr and Control are a bit messed up on MS Windows, we have workarounds
especially for these keys. Maybe it is now interfering with something.
Do you know of any other applications that shows this problem?
I would rather try to reproduce with something simple, not something
that requires a remote computer and a network connection.
You can also try to launch the command "xpra keyboard-test" from within
the xpra session to see what key events are being received.