[winswitch] [ANNOUNCE] Xpra 3.0.8: nothing major

Antoine Martin antoine at devloop.org.uk
Wed Apr 1 16:38:18 BST 2020

Hi,

I managed to mess up the very last patch to go in this 3.0.8 release,
which caused a regression for those connecting to 3.0.8 servers via ssh
(system ssh, xpra's builtin ssh server was not affected).
A patch has been applied and I have re-issued the builds for all the
affected platforms. (that's all of them except MS Windows)
Sorry about the hassle.