[winswitch] Mouse wheel scroll

San sganis at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 13:21:43 BST 2020

I call "client" the python windows xpra program, I don't know how to call
it, let me know how it is called.
This is what I do:
1. I run the server side in Linux: xpra attach :100
2. I run in Windows 10: xpra attach ssh://user@linux/100
   this is what is taking a long time to start, probably security settings
in the windows machine.
3. I run applications from a terminal or remote ssh command: export
DISPLAY=:100; xterm
4. I run more applications in the same terminal with the same display, the
application starts immediately.
I keep only one server/client connection per linux machine, this way I get
the best performance...
Until I get mouse issues.
When I said "I run another client..." I meant another server/client display
to run another application, the server side is fast (xpra start...), the
windows client is slow (xpra attach ...), 20 or more seconds.

Regards,
San