[winswitch] Xpra performance issue

Mark Knittel MarkK at mjkservices.net
Fri Jul 31 04:52:57 BST 2020

Greetings. I'm using XPRA 3.0.10-r26630 on Ubuntu 16.04. I'm mostly using a proxy setup to launch desktop apps. That works, but the load time of a new application from a link is approximately 40 seconds. On a direct desktop connection the load time is less than 1 second. I've also tried it with a pre-allocated (non-proxy) session with the same result. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be causing the long load times? I'm attaching the log files for the proxy and non-proxy sessions here as well.

Thanks,

Mark Knittel
360-441-2126