[winswitch] New to xpra: initialization error?

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Tue Jun 23 08:42:51 BST 2020

On 23/06/2020 02:13, Alan Hoyle wrote:
> Might I suggest that documentation on the installation explicitly
> mention that xpra must be installed on both the client and the server?
I have updated two places:
https://www.xpra.org/trac/wiki/Usage?action=diff&version=38
https://www.xpra.org/trac/wiki/Download?action=diff&version=26
Feel free to do or suggest more wiki pages.

Note that this is not strictly true: many deployments use xpra without
installing the client, by connecting using the builtin html5 client.