[winswitch] Xpra session cloning

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Tue Mar 10 06:29:28 GMT 2020

Please keep the list CCed.

On 10/03/2020 12:47, Mark Knittel wrote:
> ***
> It is Office 365. I can preface/finish my comments  with *** going forward.
>
> I appreciate the response. I think we can easily do what you are suggesting. However, it would help to know what format to use to pass the connect strings to the xpra proxy server in a URL?. Is there some general format rules that we can follow? We're probably missing something simple, but we've started looking at the code, logs, etc. but not there yet. If not, we'll try modifying connect.html.
The parameters you can specify on the connection URI are not documented,
unfortunately.
But you can easily figure out what parameters are allowed by looking at
the "connect.html" form: almost all form fields are allowed as URL
attributes.

So in your case, something like this should work:
http://HOST:PORT/?username=USERNAME&password=PASSWORD&exit_with_children=1&exit_with_client=1&start=xterm&action=start

Connecting to a proxy started with:
xpra proxy --bind-tcp=0.0.0.0:10000 --tcp-auth=allow