[winswitch] Nautilus, gedit, gnome-terminal minimize problem.

carl langlois crl.langlois at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 01:50:26 BST 2020

Hi,

I am having a really weird behavior with nautilus, gedit and
gnome-terminal. When I have only nautilus open I am able to minimize de
windows but when I have a gnome-terminal open a the same time I am not able
to minimize the nautilus windows. I have the same behavior with
gedit+gnome-terminal.

The server is run on Ubuntu 19:10 and running latest 3.0 Xpra client en
windows 10.

The server is start with all default value over ssh
xpra start ssh:user at server

Any suggestions on what to look for.

Thanks and regards.

cl