[winswitch] capslock acting like shiftlock?

Thomas Esposito tmesposito00 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 05:08:35 BST 2020

We finally upgraded from Centos 6.6 to 7.6 at work (it will be YEARS before
we see 8.x) and I took the opportunity to upgrade xpra to 3.x.

So far, everything seems to be working well, except for some strange
keyboard behavior. My capslock key is acting as shiftlock (i.e. effects ALL
keys, not just letters). I DON'T get this behavior in a VNC session on the
same machine. I have compared xmodmap and setxkbmap settings between my vnc
and xpra sessions and haven't found any differences that seem like they
could explain this behavior.

Any ideas?