[winswitch] Key repeat bug

Anthony Stone ajs1 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 1 17:18:13 BST 2021

Hello,

I'm experiencing odd behaviour while using xpra. Quite often, when I
press a key, however briefly, the character seems to be transmitted many
times -- as many as 20 times or more. This happens both when working in
emacs on the remote machine, and also, less often, on the command line
of the remote. It happens to many different characters, including return
and backspace  (delete), so I don't think it can be a sticky keyboard.
Can it be a bug in xpra? It happens often enough in emacs to be a real
nuisance.

Anthony