[winswitch] 2 monitor in desktop mode

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Wed Jan 13 03:34:11 GMT 2021

On 13/01/2021 05:50, carl langlois via shifter-users wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have searched for some info on using 2 monitors in desktop mode and
> having the fullscreen spread over the two physical displays.  Any hints on
> the command to use to achieve this behavior?
It really depends on your client OS and whether it will let you make the
fullscreen window span over the two monitors.
The 4.1-RC builds in the beta area make it easier to change a window to
fullscreen from the window's title bar menu, this may help you.

Ideally, you would want the desktop window to already match the size needed.
This will also depend on whether your server is using Xdummy or Xvfb.