[winswitch] GStreamer can't find audio modules on Windows 10

Antoine Martin totaam at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 09:20:00 GMT 2021

Please always specify the exact version you are using for testing.
We have been plagued by regressions in the cx_Freeze packaging tool which
is used for creating the binary installers on MS Windows:
https://www.xpra.org/trac/ticket/2997#comment:2

This problem you are seeing looks like one of those.
Since the files themselves are present and non-empty, it is likely that it
is another DLL they depend on which is missing.

To avoid the warnings, you can run without loading the audio components by
adding to your command line:
--without-speaker --without-microphone