[winswitch] Building of Mac OSX releases?

David Eger david.eger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 05:06:05 BST 2021

I have an M1 MacBook and was amazed at how well xpra x forwarding worked,
though on my MacBook Air there was no sound: it seems gstreamer didn't
quite work, so I thought I'd recompile xpra to see what the issue was.

But! I'm having issues compiling even gtk+ on the M1.  So I'm curious: how
do you cut the Mac OS X releases?  Does it get compiled and built on an
x86_64 Mac?  Or does the Mac dmg get built by a cross compiler on some
other platform?

Cheers
David