[winswitch] how to detach from session without closing ssh session

Antoine Martin totaam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 15:30:08 BST 2021

Hi,

Even if the past tense used in that sentence was not enough of a hint,
surely you must be aware that Ubuntu 14.04 has been EOLed years ago, right?
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/EOL#Ubuntu_14.04_Trusty_Tahr

So NO. Kubuntu 14 is not supported, and neither is Xpra version 1:
https://github.com/Xpra-org/xpra/wiki/Versions

As for the link to create a ticket, here it is:
https://github.com/Xpra-org/xpra/issues/new/choose