[winswitch] Xpra 4.2.3 MsWindows 10 ssh login fails to Fedora33 Linux system

Terry Barnaby terry1 at beam.ltd.uk
Tue Nov 9 10:45:23 GMT 2021

Hi,

I am trying out an xpra 4.2.3 connection from an MsWindows 10 client to
a Fedora33 linux system and am getting an "SSH: Authentication on ...
failed" error dialog after entering the password.

I can access this Fedora33 system using xpra from another Fedora33
system fine.

On the MsWindows10 client I can login using "ssh user at host" fine.

On the MsWindows system if I run xpra from the command line with:
"xpra_cmd start ssh:user at host --start=xterm", I notice a log message
"SSH password authentication failed" just before it shows the password
entry dialog. This seems wrong ...

Any Ideas ?