[winswitch] Xpra html5 - bottom area

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 13:22:58 GMT 2022

On 25/01/2022 15:51, Luca Manganelli via shifter-users wrote:
> Hello,
>
> if there are buttons on the bottom area of HTML5 viewer, they are not
> clickable. I can see them but I cannot have any interaction with them

Without knowing what distro and version you are using, or what size of
screen triggers this problem, it's difficult to provide a definitive answer.

My best guess is that you may be using a distribution that uses an
unpatched Xdummy driver. There is a bug in the dummy driver which can
cause the symptoms you describe.
If that's the case, switch to Xvfb or start your server with a much
bigger initial resolution, ie: `xpra start --resize-display=4k`

If that doesn't help, please create an issue following:
https://github.com/Xpra-org/xpra/wiki/Reporting-Bugs