[winswitch] [ANNOUNCE] Xpra LTS 3.1.3 : accumulated fixes

Antoine Martin totaam at xpra.org
Mon Jun 27 14:27:54 BST 2022

Hi,

This update to the LTS+1 branch includes all the fixes that had
accumulated over the past 8 months since the 3.1.2 release.
There are a lot of fixes in there and some are quite important.

But please bear in mind that unless your OS is unable to run newer
versions (ie: Python2 systems like CentOS 7.x), you should not be
running this version in production.
The MacOS builds are still in reasonably good shape since we control the
full set of libraries used on that platform.
The MS Windows builds are now locked with whatever library versions were
available during the last MSYS2 update that was still compatible with
this branch.
Only the "client" builds can still be generated on MS Windows. I chose
to continue to include these builds because they can still be useful
when checking for regressions.
A new LTS version will replace this branch, hopefully by the end of the
year, at which point the 3.x series will be abandoned.

The more detailed release notes can be found here:
https://github.com/Xpra-org/xpra/releases/tag/v3.1.3

Downloads:
https://github.com/Xpra-org/xpra/wiki/Download