[shifter-users] [ANNOUNCE] version 0.11.1 - many bugfixes

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 08:23:42 GMT 2010

Hi,

Version 0.11.1 is now available:
http://winswitch.org/downloads/

This is a bug fix release, most of the bug fixes are for MS Windows and
Mac OS X. Apologies to those who encountered problems on those
platforms, I failed to spot some major build issues before the 0.11.0
release.

The most important changes are:
* Windows builds now include *all* the required DLLs (oops)
* Xpra on OSX now uses a dock icon and supports the meta key
* NX on OSX should now have better keyboard mapping support

Other minor items:
* Added the option to start a custom command from the menu
* OSX screen capture now longer triggers the shutter sound every 30s
* Updated OSX builds to the latest version of python (2.7.1)
* Try harder to play nice with SELinux and detect ports we cannot use
* Lots of small GUI fixes everywhere
* TigerVNC packages bumped to svn revision 4225

Please do let me know if you encounter any issues, preferably on-list.