[shifter-users] [synergy-plus] Shifter + Synergy could be awesome

Nick Bolton nick.bolton.uk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 15:56:03 BST 2010

Might be interesting to see if we can easily "fuse" the applications
together, or maybe create a plugin. I believe we might need to use IPC
to communicate between the two. The functionality should certainly be
optional.

However, we're busy re-shuffling our project management, so we'd have
to leave this to someone else.

Nick