[winswitch] Problems using xpra on CentOS 5

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Fri Sep 23 05:15:16 BST 2011

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this, the problem was the "with" statement which is
not available before python 2.5. I have to admit that I very rarely test
on python2.4, so problems like this one are likely to re-occur. Sooner
or later, we'll just have to give up on old unmaintained versions of
python...

I am pushing a new version with this fix and another worthwhile
improvement for applications with high window refresh rates. It will hit
the download area shortly.