[winswitch] xpra 0.7.0 and little keyboard troubles

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Sat Oct 13 18:06:15 BST 2012

On 10/12/2012 05:15 PM, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Oct 2012 18:50:01 Antoine Martin wrote:
>> Can you try the latest from the 0.7.x branch? I fear that the Mac OSX
>> keyboard fix I have added there (present in trunk) might have had that
>> effect. It would be best to know this before releasing this stable
>> update. I would rather leave OSX broken then break something new..
>
> Tried minutes ago -- it's the same thing as in trunk i.e. I can't switch to
> non-English layout using Alt+Shift. Sorry.
Could you do me a favour and try to revert this patch to see if
Alt+Shift is restored?
http://xpra.org/trac/changeset/1924
And assuming it does, re-instating the first half then the other half,
to see which one is making a difference.
I am hoping that I can selectively apply this workaround for old servers
only (ie: CentOS)

Thanks
Antoine

This is the only other changeset that may have caused this:
http://xpra.org/trac/changeset/1941