[winswitch] xpra and multiple desktops

Douglas Doole dougdoole at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 16:02:19 GMT 2013

I'll open a ticket as soon as I recall my login information :-(

My feeling was that this behaviour is relatively recent, so I did some more
experimenting. When I downgrade the client to 0.7.8, I no longer see this
problem, and new windows always appear in the current desktop.

--
-- Doug Doole

aibohphobia - The irrational fear of palindromes