[winswitch] Forwarding a whole desktop throwing error

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Wed Nov 6 16:28:17 GMT 2013

On 06/11/13 21:31, vrkorada at yahoo.co.in wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I used the following syntax specified in http://xpra.org/trac/wiki/Usage
>
> xpra start :123 --start-child="Xephyr :234 -ac -screen 800x600" DISPLAY=:234 start-kde
What makes you think that concatenating the two command lines together
makes any sense?
> xpra: error: need exactly 1 extra argument
>
> Am I doing something wrong?
Yes, try again, and run both commands, only one at a time.

I've updated the wiki to include an example using Xnest as an
alternative to Xephyr (worth a try if Xephy is broken on your system: it
is currently on mine because of a conflict with the nvidia drivers and
their GL libraries)