[winswitch] running xpra from the command line after installing Window-Switch bundle? (OS X)

Levy, Roger rlevy at ucsd.edu
Mon Nov 11 19:38:42 GMT 2013

Hi,

I’m a longtime user of a much earlier version of xpra and am trying to use the more recent versions now.  I’m on OS X 10.9; I installed the Window-Switch.dmg (version 0.12.2) but I can’t figure out how to connect up to my remote sessions.  In the old days, say I have a remote session running on port 10; I would run

  xpra attach ssh:<my_server_name>:10

What do I do now with the new Window-Switch app installed?  I tried running

  /Applications/Window-Switch.app/Contents/Resources/bin/xpra

but that just starts a Python session.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Many thanks,

Roger