[winswitch] swapcaps

ivan pivo at pobox.sk
Sat May 17 07:40:37 BST 2014

That worked, thank you. And sticky keys too. This is the wrapper I
use, just in case someone finds it useful:

#!/bin/sh
setxkbmap -option ctrl:swapcaps
xkbset exp -bell -sticky -twokey -latchlock -accessx -feedback
-stickybeep -led 9999
xkbset bell sticky -twokey -latchlock feedback led stickybeep
exec $*

Unfortunatelly, xpra is too slow for me.

Cheers
Ivan