[winswitch] swapcaps

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Sat May 17 07:45:06 BST 2014

On 17/05/14 13:40, ivan wrote:
> That worked, thank you. And sticky keys too. This is the wrapper I
> use, just in case someone finds it useful:
>
> #!/bin/sh
> setxkbmap -option ctrl:swapcaps
> xkbset exp -bell -sticky -twokey -latchlock -accessx -feedback
> -stickybeep -led 9999
> xkbset bell sticky -twokey -latchlock feedback led stickybeep
> exec $*
>
> Unfortunatelly, xpra is too slow for me.
Unless you are using a very awkward and unusual application, then there
must be something wrong with your setup.
Please file a bug and we'll get you fixed.
For most applications, xpra is often an order of magnitude faster than
NX. Which makes sense considering it uses much more "modern" compression
technologies, NX's design is 20 years old and it shows..