[winswitch] xpra 0.16.0 "require_version" GStreamer warning (was announcement email thread)

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Thu Dec 31 08:42:49 GMT 2015

Hi Evan,

> 2015-12-30 11:55:38,180  running on Linux CentOS 6.7 Final
> Warning: failed to import GStreamer:
>  1.0 failed with: 'module' object has no attribute 'require_version'
I've looked into this warning and I don't understand how you got there!
There are no "gobject-introspection" bindings for CentOS 6.x, and this
warning implies that these bindings were loaded.

In any case, this warning should not be fatal and you should be able to
use sound with the fallback GStreamer 0.10 python-gst bindings.
If not, please file a ticket with more details.