[winswitch] Monitor where (new) windows open

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Sun Feb 15 04:39:25 GMT 2015

Hi,

Window positioning in general is a thorny issue.
Xpra is a window manager, but it mediates with the client side window
manager (the MS Windows desktop in your case) to do everything,
including window placement. Then there's the issue of emulating multiple
screens with one virtual dummy driver (see fakexinerama), etc..

If you file a request for enhancement about this, I am sure we can do
something.