[winswitch] winswitch / xpra dependencies

basd basd1 at fastbk.com
Wed May 27 19:58:03 BST 2015

It may help to make certain you have all of these installed (or as much of them as you can locate).
Some have different names in different systems, I had to locate the correct packages for some
openSuSE versions.  I'm only listing the runtime dependencies, not the build dependencies (or maybe
some of these are build dependencies, but anyway, I did not include the ones marked "build requires".

XPRA DEPENDENCIES

python
python-lz4
pygtk2
dbus-python (openSuSE dbus-1-python)
python-crypto
python-netifaces
python-rencode (it may be that this is actually built in the xpra install?)
python-pillow
libefakeXinerama
gtk2-immodule-xim
xorg-x11-server-utils
xorg-x11-drv-dummy
xorg-x11-drv-void
xorg-x11-auth
x264
x265
python-gobject
OpenGL
pyOopenGL
pyOpenGL-accelerate
pygtkglext
numpy
python-websockify
python-lzo
libwebp
libvpx
python-gtk
python-pycrypto
python-Twisted
python-Cython (possibly only for building rpm)
xrandr
libXtst6
libXcomposite1
avahi
python-avahi
python-pyasn1
python-utmp
python-notify
perl-Growl-GNTP (? don't know why I put a perl package in here, probably not.)
Growl (not sure what the package is)
python-nautilus
libxkbfile1
(and I think xkbfile?)