[winswitch] xpra-0.17.0 on Centos 7

Bob Tennent rdt at cs.queensu.ca
Mon Apr 25 13:24:44 BST 2016

 >|I can reproduce this by using the wrong host or display,
 >|but if the parameters are correct - things connect fine
 >|over SSH with 0.17. Please include your distro, command
 >|lines, etc..

Distro was included in the material snipped:

  Xpra gtk2 client version 0.17.0-r12474
  running on Linux CentOS Linux 7.2.1511 Core

Command line:

  xpra attach ssh:<host>:100

"wrong host or display"?  This works with xpra-0.16.3-1.el7_2.

Similar results on two different Centos 7 systems, with
remote host running either 0.17.0 or 0.16.3.

Bob T.