[winswitch] Xpra performance (over internet)

Ron Eggler ron.eggler at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 22:35:14 BST 2016

Hi,

I'm using Xpra in the office to connect to my server over the local network
which works really well for me. Now, I also log into our VPN from home and
can connect to the server using Xpra too. Which - once settled - works
reasonably okay. Now I was wondering if the performance can be improved
over slow links (internet). Whenever I start a session, it always seems to
take a few mMinutes until I can use an application, i.e. keypresses & mouse
clicks are accepted. Any way this can be improved?

Ron