[winswitch] Connection lost when connecting to xpra server

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Wed Aug 31 05:09:45 BST 2016

On 31/08/16 06:38, dan l wrote:

>> I have made some tweaks to the search path for configs and the version
> currently in trunk works for me.
>

> Whatever changes you made fixed the issue, thank you.
> BTW, how did you debug that?
I tried running from a local installation directory only, like you did,
this exposed some path issues in the code and generated config files.

> Was everything in etc/conf.d/ just being read before or was something
else going on?
I believe nothing was being read at all, which meant that the built-in
default config was used and it was probably missing some important bits.

I didn't actually figure out which missing settings specifically
prevented the ssh connection from locating the server it needed to
connect to...

The fact that it fixed the symptom was enough for me, given more time
maybe I should re-visit this.