[winswitch] fonts don't scale nicely in Eclipse

Ron Eggler ron.eggler at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 17:29:09 GMT 2016

Hi,

I finally got Xpra on my Ubuntu 14.04 machine working by using 0.15.10
(rather than the supplied version from the Trusty repo).
I connect to it with the Windows client and am sing Eclipse as the
application to display. Now, the rendering is happening on a screen with a
resolution of 1366 x 768 and turns out that the fonts are not being
displayed very nicely. it's usable but could definitely be better. Is there
any way I can improve the font rendering from within the Xpra client (on
Win7)?

Thank  you,
Ron

--