[winswitch] Windows client seems to render windows scaled

Ron Eggler ron.eggler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 18:27:43 GMT 2016

hi,

I'm using the Windows Xpra 0.16.1 build 11739 client to render a bunch of
Windows on my Windows machine. Now, even though, scaling has been set to
"none" on the icons in my task bar, the rendered applications look like
they're being displayed scaled and appear somewhat blurry. Also, the font
size of the text doesn't seem to align with the correct sizes.
I'm on a Windows machine with 4 screens horizontally aligned like (left to
right):
1: 1920 x 1080
3: 1680x 1050 (primary)
4: 1280 x 1024