[winswitch] Windows client seems to render windows scaled

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 05:20:18 GMT 2016

On 08/03/16 02:27, Ron Eggler wrote:
> hi,
>
> I'm using the Windows Xpra 0.16.1 build 11739 client to render a bunch of
> Windows on my Windows machine. Now, even though, scaling has been set to
> "none" on the icons in my task bar, the rendered applications look like
> they're being displayed scaled and appear somewhat blurry. Also, the font
> size of the text doesn't seem to align with the correct sizes.
This all sounds like it could be a DPI issue.
What server distro are you using? What xpra version? Xdummy driver version?
What sort of connection? 6kx1k is a lot of pixels, but shouldn't be
blurry unless your windows are very big and refresh a lot.

> I'm on a Windows machine with 4 screens horizontally aligned like (left to
> right):
> 1: 1920 x 1080
> 3: 1680x 1050 (primary)
> 4: 1280 x 1024
> 2: 1280 x 1024
>
> How can I fix this?
Difficult to say without more details on your setup.

Can you create a ticket?

Thanks
Antoine