[winswitch] Windows client seems to render windows scaled

Eric Blade blade.eric at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 06:16:00 GMT 2016

For the brief period that I had 0.16 working for me, every time I started a
session on the server that has a high DPI native display, the windows xpra
receiving the windows would automatically enable scaling.. Which apparently
only scales some elements and makes the fonts blurry.  Right clicking on
the xpra tray icon and turning scaling off would fix it. I didn't find a
way to .make that stick permanently before my setup stopped working again
:-s