[winswitch] H264 - cora web client

Natan Sągol m at merlinnot.com
Mon Nov 21 10:41:11 GMT 2016

Hi,

I’m trying to enable h264 in one of my projects <https://github.com/merlinnot/dev/tree/feature/atom>. I guess it should work much better than jpeg. I’ve been trying for two days now and nothing helps:
- installing x264
- installing ffmpeg
- passing —encodings, —encoding, —video-encoders
- passing ?encoding=h264 in the URL

xpra is a daemonised service, runs after bringing container to life (vagrant up / docker run). $DISPLAY variable is already set, only thing to do is run “atom” command inside container (logging via docker exec or vagrant ssh) and application becomes visible at port 8000.

 My second issue is keyboard layout, passing keyboard_layout=pl in the URL doesn’t help, I can’t insert language-specific characters.

Do you know how can I make it work?

regards,
Natan