[winswitch] XPRA: keyboard problem on Linux + Chromium Browser and derivates

Dr. Massimiliano Dal Cero massimiliano.dalcero at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 17:33:25 BST 2017

Hi to all,
I have a problem with XPRA (via html) and chrome browser (on Ubuntu 17.04)
and keyboard events.

When using another program like firefox or xterm, I do not have any
problems, but when using chromium (or an app made with "electron" also
chromium based) the keyboard does not work.

In debug mode I can see the input of my keyboard typing, but in the browser
nothing is happening (note: all ok with mouse event).

The problem goes out if I use XPRA in "shadow" mode and run xvfb separately
(but I need to use XPRA without xvfb :()

Someone knows why it happens this :(

Thanks and best regards
Massimiliano

--