[winswitch] public keys

Mark Couteau mcouteau3307 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 20:46:31 BST 2022

Hello List:

I keep having a failure to update from the xpra software server due to a
public key issue.

I'm not very familiar with this sort of thing.

Here is the error message from the apt update command on Linux Mint 21
Vanessa.

Hit:9 https://xpra.org jammy InRelease
Err:9 https://xpra.org jammy InRelease
   The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key
is not available: NO_PUBKEY 18ADB31CF18AD6BB
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
All packages are up to date.
W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository
is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error:
W: Failed to fetch https://xpra.org/dists/jammy/InRelease  The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available:
NO_PUBKEY 18ADB31CF18AD6BB
W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old
ones used instead.

Any help is appreciated.