[winswitch] Limitation to run only one application only

Mayost Sharon sharon at 455.co.il
Sat Feb 3 22:04:48 GMT 2024

Hello
I am trying to run only one app (xterm)
On the server I run
xpra start --html=on --start=xterm --bind-tcp=0.0.0.0:10000

The problem when I connect through a browser (HTML5)
I do get xterm
But in addition there is a floating menu
through which it is possible to run all the programs that are on the server
Is there a way to disable that the client will not have access to run software
Only according to what I define for the client
In my example I want the client to be able to run only XTERM

Thanks