[winswitch] -nolisten local

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 08:27:47 GMT 2024

On 14/02/2024 23:30, Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira via shifter-users wrote:
> How to make xpra add -nolisten local to Xorg invocation?
You can just add it to your Xvfb command line in /etc/xpra, see:
https://github.com/Xpra-org/xpra/blob/a3a51067e61d710d1f63b48e4bbffa66ff71ab83/fs/etc/xpra/conf.d/55_server_x11.conf.in#L32-L41

> I'm running multiple xpra servers in the same network namespace and I
> don't want each xpra server to have access to each other's X11 sockets
> (auth exists, but there's still zero reason to have sockets in the
> abstract namespace).
Incidentally, xpra v6 supports abstract sockets:
https://github.com/Xpra-org/xpra/issues/4098
Which you can turn off with --bind=noabstract
The default is to use peercred to filter connections.