[winswitch] NVENC and xpra

... offonoffoffonoff at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 05:54:08 GMT 2013

Over the network (ssh), glxspheres was very aliased (as in missing frames
made it look like the spheres were moving erratically).

> What encoding are you using?

z = 1 and RGB seems to work the best.  Obviously producing 1,000 fps would
produce such aliasing.  glxspheresd was a bad test.  With the wine game,
still only 8 fps maybe with the best options I found and awkward mouse.
 I'll experiment with a better client and see how that fares.