[winswitch] different ssh server port

Roberto Hashioka roberto.hashioka at dotcloud.com
Wed Jul 17 18:14:10 BST 2013

Ok! I got it! Thanks Alonso!

Antoine, why this version is of the plink is not included with the Xpra
package?

Now I don't have the error message, but I'm not able to connect from
windows yet...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Xpra>Xpra_cmd.exe --ssh="plink -p 49154"
--enable-sharing
 attach ssh:docker at 192.168.56.102:10
xpra client version 0.9.7
2013-07-17 10:11:47,048 OpenGL disabled: not supported on MS Windows
2013-07-17 10:11:47,131 read error for TwoFileConnection(
ssh:docker at 192.168.56.1
02:10)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "xpra\protocol.pyc", line 382, in _io_thread_loop
  File "xpra\protocol.pyc", line 429, in _read
  File "xpra\bytestreams.pyc", line 66, in read
  File "xpra\bytestreams.pyc", line 63, in may_abort
  File "xpra\scripts\main.pyc", line 572, in abort_test
IOError: cannot read using ['plink', '-p', '49154', '-l', 'docker', '-T',
'192.1
68.56.102', '-ssh', '-agent', '.xpra/run-xpra', '_proxy', ':10']: the SSH
proces
s has terminated with exit code=1
2013-07-17 10:11:47,137 connection closed after 0 packets received (0
bytes) and
 0 packets sent (0 bytes)
Exception in thread format (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):
C:\Program Files (x86)\Xpra>