[winswitch] xpra 0.13.5 misbehaving

Douglas Doole dougdoole at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 15:57:27 BST 2014

You're right Antoine, this is caused by something else. (The vast majority
of the windows that I move and resize are managed by xpra, so that's the
only place I had seen the problem.) Time to go hunting elsewhere.

Sorry for the false alarm.

--
-- Doug Doole

aibohphobia - The irrational fear of palindromes