[winswitch] [ANNOUNCE] xpra 0.14.12 (minor fixes)

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Fri Nov 21 01:41:33 GMT 2014

Hi,

This minor update fixes a few minor issues. There is no urgency to
update if you were not affected.

The OpenGL crashes have been finally figured out: they only occurred
when using the beta versions (as found in the Fedora 20 repositories)
instead of the more up to date version we package in our repositories.
The code will now detect those broken versions (if you really insist on
using them) and degrade well in those cases.
We have also re-enabled zero copy opengl uploads.
Some RPM dependencies have been added to ensure that you will get the
best performance our of the box when using those packages (adding lz4
and pillow)

Release notes:
* fix PyOpenGL related crashes when "accelerate" module is missing
* fix error with automatic display selection and use-display switch
* fix csc modules error with missing but very rarely used function
* re-enable zero copy OpenGL pixel uploads when safe to do so
* add Python lz4 and PIL (or pillow) as dependencies for RPMs
* more accurate cursor shape transforms on MS Windows

The source:
https://xpra.org/src/
Binaries/repositories:
https://winswitch.org/downloads/