[winswitch] s xpra/winswitch like a remote desktop program?

Eric Blade blade.eric at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 01:41:02 GMT 2014

I know that it was possible quite some time ago to load the Android apk and
actually view a window on a remote machine, but I couldn't figure out how
to get it to interact, or switch windows or anything.

--
Eric Blade - 707-99-BLADE
http://www.ericbla.de/

When they broke open molecules, they found they were only stuffed with
atoms.
But when they broke open atoms, they found them stuffed with explosions.

"I hate how the assembly directions for my new desk are more difficult to
understand than the programming languages I use while at the desk."- Phil
Miller

(1:05:26 AM) thrrgilag: the quality of code should be measured in 'wtf'
units