[winswitch] Xpra for thin clients

Elliot Hallmark Permafacture at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 05:26:24 BST 2014

>> Thanks.  Those keys exist, but how would I get one? Nvidia website says
I need to have a personal contact at nvidia already to be considered.

> I'm sorry I can't comment on that any more than I already have in my
previous rant:
> http://lists.devloop.org.uk/pipermail/shifter-users/2014-June/000888.html
>
> Only to say that the NVENC SDK version 4 is now out and that I will take
a look at it soon to see what broke:
> http://xpra.org/trac/ticket/653

Okay, so if I do get a key, xpra may be able to use it?

> That's what winswitch does, and more.
> If you only care about xpra and access over ssh, you can easily write
something more simple.

Ha, I haven't even looked at winswitch.  I will check it out. I want the
clients to be as thin as possible, but I doubt xpra vs winswitch is much
difference.

Elliot