[winswitch] Winswitch Installation issue on Debian

Office office at ets2.de
Sat Jan 10 15:38:22 GMT 2015

Hello,

maybe someone could help me to get me on the right track:

I'm trying to install Winswitch on Debian Wheezy, which I did before on
other machine, but it fails on this machine. I'm always getting this error:

-----
  winswitch : Depends: xpra (>= 0.3.0) but it is not going to be installed
              Recommends: nxagent but it is not installable
-----

I'm using the standard debian repository installation as before.

Thanks,
Karl