[winswitch] [ANNOUNCE] xpra 0.14.17 (important fixes)
antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 16:00:27 GMT 2015
This stable update fixes mostly minor issues but there is a fix in there
for a bug which can cause the server to crash hard. Another bug could
have caused some visual corruption on older server systems.
That's why I am ranking this update as "important".
* fix crash caused by X11 calls made in an unsafe order
* fix webp codec fallback selection code on older platforms
* fix packet compression and encoder switching on server request
* fix warning with expired nested loop timers
* fix for "MainWin" applications (env vars to workaround their bugs)
* fix check for availability of "initiate-moveresize" bindings
Direct binary downloads:
More information about the shifter-users