[winswitch] Xpra man page confusion: compression level and compressor

Frédéric Henry-Couannier fhenryco at yahoo.fr
Mon Jun 1 10:01:36 BST 2015

Hello Jiang,
i'm curious. What kind of client are you using ? is it a kind of bananapi or raspberry pi, or odroid...?I'm interested in such low cost client solutions with xpra, but unfortunately so far it's too slow with my odroid (the most powerful low cost small board as far as i know and profiled for video applications) because xpra does not support opengl-es. But may be it will work fine with other boards i dont know about.
Fred